Reputable Fayetteville Attorneys Deliver Quality Trial Services
Effective representation for defendants and plaintiffs in a variety of legal disputes
Since our founding in August 2000, Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C. has been committed to providing the best litigation and trial services available in Arkansas. We are a small firm of three attorneys with more than 80 years of combined legal experience. Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C. offers highly personalized service, with detailed advice specific to your circumstances and robust litigation to protect your rights. Clients seeking legal assistance find our attorneys to be:
- Accomplished — In a career spanning more than 50 years, senior partner Walter B. Cox has won more than 300 jury trials in the state and federal courts of Arkansas. Among his many accolades, Walter was named Outstanding Attorney of the Year by the Arkansas Bar Association in 2012. His son, S. Lance Cox, has been listed in Arkansas Super Lawyers and was named 2009 Outstanding Volunteer of the Year by Legal Aid of Arkansas. James R. Estes has been named among the Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers in Arkansas, and he is also listed in Arkansas Super Lawyers.
- Determined — We work diligently throughout every stage of the legal process to advance your case and improve your prospects for a positive outcome.
- Professional — A hallmark of our practice is our professional demeanor, which we conscientiously maintain as an outward demonstration of our deep commitment to the highest principles of the legal profession.
If you are searching for a firm whose lawyers are responsive to your needs and passionately pursue your litigation goals, come to Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C..
A strong reputation across various areas of our legal practice
Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C. attorneys Walter Cox, Lance Cox, and Jamie Estes are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability. Our reputable team of litigation attorneys concentrates in:
- Civil litigation — In our broad general civil litigation practice, we handle business, corporate and commercial disputes, including allegations of copyright and trademark infringement. We defend insurers and insureds, and we prosecute personal injury, premises liability, and products liability cases.
- Contract law — We manage litigation related to all types of business and commercial contracts, including breaches of buy-sell agreements, leases, agricultural issues, employment contracts, and insurance coverage.
- Real estate — Our attorneys handle a variety of commercial and residential construction claims as well as litigation over commercial and residential real estate sales, leases and liens.
- Professional liability defense — We defend professionals in cases of medical malpractice, hospital and nursing home liability, and legal malpractice. Walter Cox has won more than 200 medical malpractice trials in the state and federal courts of Arkansas.
Whatever the area of your case or controversy, you can trust our attorneys to carefully craft a strategy focused on delivering positive results.
Contact an established civil litigation law firm in Fayetteville, Arkansas
If you are seeking quality litigation services in Fayetteville and throughout Arkansas, the attorneys with Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C. are prepared to help. Call us at 479-595-8828 or contact Cox, Cox & Estes, P.L.L.C. online to schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 3900 N. Front Street, just off business route 71 in Fayetteville.